How to Enable and Disable Text-to-Speech on My Element Roku TV?
Your Element Roku TV has built-in Audio Guide which assist users to navigate the on-screen menus. Once this text-to-speech feature is activated, Audio Guide will read out text, menu items and other on-screen items. Below are the step-by-step instructions to enable or disable this feature:
- Press on your remote to open the main screen.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Press the right arrow button and select Accessibility
- Press the right arrow button and select Video Guide
- Press the right arrow button and select ON to enable or OFF to disable the text-to-speech feature