Welcome! We’re glad you want to join the conversation to share your experiences and connect with our Element Electronics community. We manage a variety of social media channels and strive to create informative, engaging, supportive communities where we can share information and have conversations. We ask that you please keep the following guidelines in mind when engaging with us through any of our active social media platforms.
We are currently active on the following social media platforms:
Please follow us on these pages and join the conversation!
What to Expect
when Engaging With Us
We expect all those who engage with the Element Electronics social pages do so with respect for other users and for our brand. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when posting and sharing:
- Be Respectful: If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you. However, we do not allow obscene, racial, abusive or hateful comments, or any other comments intended to defame anyone or any organization. These comments will be taken down.
- Stay on Topic: When you participate in a thread of comments, please join the discussion and keep your comments relevant to the existing conversation. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or posted just to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be taken down.
- Contact our Support Team: If you have an issue or concerns with our products, we advise you to contact our customer support team. US customers can give us a call at (888) 842-3577. Or use our Contact Us form on the website.
- Post Removal: Element reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to remove any posts, without notice. Element does not endorse the content or views of any non-Element post, whether Element removes such post or not.
Where to Find More Information
Each social media platform has its own additional terms of service. Your participation in our social media community is also subject to the terms and policies of the social media sites themselves:
- Facebook’s Terms and Policies
- LinkedIn User Agreement
- Twitter Terms of Service
- YouTube Terms of Service
Element Electronics does not tolerate inappropriate comments on any of our social media pages. Inappropriate comments are defined and responded to as follows:
Definition: Comments are considered inappropriate if they use excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language, other abusive terms, or are otherwise are deemed inappropriate by Element Electronics in its sole and absolute discretion.
Response: We reserve the right to delete all inappropriate comments, and/or block your account from our page. If you have an issue with our product, we encourage you to contact our customer support team.
Element Electronics does not allow irrelevant comments on any of our social media pages. Irrelevant comments are defined and responded to as follows:
Definition: Comments are considered irrelevant if they do not reference the Element product or a topic mentioned in the post. In addition, any solicitation, including spamming, solicitation to join email lists or groups, direct marketing materials or other advertisements are also considered irrelevant.
Response: We reserve the right to delete all irrelevant comments, and/or block your account from our page.
Thank you for taking the time to read our social media community guidelines. We look forward to connecting with you.