1. Download the update specific to your model as indicated below.
2. The file will download as a .zip. For the update to function correctly, you must unzip the file and rename the file inside:
The file name must be named exactly the same as above. Once renamed save the .pkg file to a FAT formatted USB Jump Drive. The file must be the only file on the drive in the root folder.
3. Unplug the TV A/C power cable from your outlet.
4. Insert the USB stick into the slot on the back of the TV. (USB slot locations vary by model. Please refer to your user manual for location on your TV.)
5. Plug the TV A/C power cord back into the outlet
6. The LED power indicator light on the front of your TV will start blinking and changing colors from red to blue. This means your TV is being updated. The process will take approximately 30 seconds.
7. Once the LED power indicator light stops blinking and stays red, remove the USB stick from the TV.
8. Unplug the TV A/C power cable from your outlet for 5 seconds and then plug it back in.
9. Your TV has now been updated with the remote codes for most cable boxes. Please refer to the list below for your appropriate remote code: